- silicone mold
- polymer clay (2 colours)
Our molds are suitable for baking. Click to the picture to visit our shops.
1. Take a bit of white polymer clay, put it to the bottom of the mold. Don't put too much, it's better to put less.
2. Continue to fill the mold, use sticks to press it better. Use wet wipe to press the clay (clay doesn't stick to it).
3. For tiny details roll polymer clay into sticks.
4. When the cat is filled, take polymer clay of another colour, fill the mold with it. Roll the clay in the mold with a stick.
5. Finish the cameo according to instructions to your polymer clay and mold.
Tutorial was made by Juliailina.